Thursday, April 12, 2012

My autobiography

Hi, My name's Alfonso Javier González Núñez, i'm 20 years old and study Public Managment in Universidad de Chile. I was born Los Andes, in the Aconcagua Valley (Region of Valparaiso).
I made my primary studies in the Escuela España, in Los Andes, and my secondary studies in the Liceo Maximiliano Salas Marchánt.
I live in Santiago since 2009 with my sisters, Marcela (23), but to travel twice in the month for look my family, my mother Elba (54), my father Alfonso (59), my sister Paula (29) and my niece Elizabeth (2).
This is my second blog where i write in english, but i that very difficult (to me) the communication in this language, because i dislike practice.
In my free time i love to be with my friend's in my city and also like to be with my university's friend's (and play soccer, basket or to go the party), but the really i love is the music, since Ismael Serrano, Fito & Fitipaldis, The Skatalites, Ángelo Escobar, Mañana Me Chanto, etc.
I like the Grunge and the Rumba-Ska because is psicodellic music with anti-establishment message. non conformist, etc.

I like to play the guitar and melodic instrument, and to create the song's with my band and friend's or alone.
 I hope this blog helps me improve my way of writing English, so we can improve this tool, we like it or not, helps us in this cosmopolitan and globalized world.

Good Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment